EZ Choice Hotels
The best rooms at the lowest prices in Japan!
Spacious private
                      rooms
Home Locations Reservation Rooms Payment

Best Room Prices in Japan!
Modern, comfortable hotel rooms and serviced apartments at affordable prices.

Most Convenient Locations!
Located with easy access to well known business, historic, and shopping districts.
Stay for the day, week, or month!
You'll find us happy to satisfy your travel, vacation, sight-seeing and business needs.

Flexible Scheduling!
We know that travelers often have to change their schedules, so in many cases we can accommodate your needs without penalty.

Enjoy your stay in Japan with the comfort and security of EZ Choice Hotels. The best choice at the best price!
EZ Choice Hotels is a reservation service providing easy access to Japan's most economical hotels in English, Estonian, Russian, and many other languages.

EZ Choice Hotels:

Hotel
Location Features
Tokyo
Asakusa

ez choice hotel tokyo
  • Historic Asakusa district
  • Ginza, Tobu, Toei, and Tsukuba Express train lines

  • Lowest prices in Tokyo
  • Full service
  • Great for sight-seeing
  • Easy access
  • Modern building
Osaka
Namba

ez choice hotel osaka
  • Central Osaka location
  • Right next to Exit #2 - Sen-Nichimae Subway
  • Easy access to Universal Studios Japan
  • Convenient location to explore Kyoto & Nara

  • Full service
  • Modern building
  • Easy access
  • Spacious rooms
  • Wheelchair accessable



Typical Rooms:
(Selection varies by hotel - Subject to availability)

Standard
Single
                           room
Deluxe
Deluxe
                              room
Single & Semi-Double
Single
                           room
Twin
Deluxe
                              room


Payment:

10% due upon reservation confirmation
90% due upon check-in


After you submit the reservation request form below, we will confirm availability and email the confirmation. 10% of the reserved room total charge is required to secure your reservation. Payment can be made via VISA, Master, or PayPal. Instructions will be included with the confirmation. The remaining 90% of the room charge can be paid at the hotel check-in counter using VISA, Master, or cash, showing your reservation confirmation number.


EZ Choice Hotel reservations

Friendly staff
Our friendly staff is onsite 24 hours a day and will be happy to assist you. English is no problem.

Modern room
Perfect locations for vacation, sight-seeing, and business travel.

Private bathroom
All rooms have modern private bathrooms including shower and bathtub.

:: Copyright EZ Choice Hotels 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 All rights reserved ::
:: Website design by Big Mikan Productions ::